HPSSC JE Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC) or HPSSSB has released a job notification for the post of Junior Engineer (JE), Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Junior Office Assistant, and other posts on its official website.
Candidates who are interested in the latest recruitment of HPSSC or HPSSSB can submit their application form from April 10, 2021, at hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
The last date for the online registration is May 9, 2021.
HPSSC Vacancy Details
Under this recruitment drive, HPSSC will fill a total of 379 vacancies for the posts of Clerk, Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Office Assistant (JOA), Data Entry Operator, Electrician, Steno Typist, Pharmacist, Bee Keeper, Accountant, Staff Nurse, Auction Recorder, Scientific Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology), Development Officer, Maintenance Supervisor, Law Officer, Publicity Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Senior Scientific/Technical Assistant, Hostel Supdt.-cum-PTI, Jr Officer, Medical Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Ophthalmic Officer, Junior Technician, Asst Superintendent Jail/ Welfare Officer-cum-Asst Superintendent Jail, Fireman, Language Teacher, Hostel Warden, and Press Duftry.
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – 100
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 05
- Junior Engineer (Civil) -10
- Staff Nurse - 90
- Bee Keeper - 04
- Development Officer (Sericulture) - 02
- Maintenance Supervisor - 01
- Accountant - 02
- Auction Recorder - 06
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - 06
- Data Entry Operator - 03
- Electrician – 02
- Junior Officer (P&A) - 01
- Junior Technician (Tailor Master) - 01
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology) - 01
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) - 23
- Law Officer - 01
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr II - 29
- Steno Typist - 03
- Laboratory Assistant - 06
- Ophthalmic Officer - 02
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) - 06
- Hostel Supdt.-cum-PTI - 03
- Supervisor for State Emergency Operation Centre - 01
- Clerk - 10
- Language Teacher – 09
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 01
- Asst Superintendent Jail/Welfare Officer-cum-Asst Superintendent Jail - 04
- Fireman - 43
- Hostel Warden - 02
- Press Duftry - 01
- Accountant - 01
HPSSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Diploma (Civil Engineering) with 55% marks.
- Electrician - ITI (Electrician/ Wiremen trade)
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry &Toxicology) – Candidates should hold 2nd Class Master‟s degree in Forensic Science from any recognized University OR Bachelor degree in Forensic Science from a recognized University and Two years ‟s analytical experience from any recognized Lab./Institute/University
- Clerk - 10+2 and possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) - 12th passed or Matriculation and ITI/ Diploma. Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Staff Nurse - 10+2, Diploma (GNM) or B.Sc (Nursing)
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) - 10+2, Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy
- Bee Keeper - 10+2 and Diploma /Certificate in Mali Class or Horticulture Trade from a recognized ITI or 4 years experience
- Auction Recorder - B.Sc (Agr./ Hort.)
- Law Officer - Degree (Law)
- Development Officer (Sericulture) - B.Sc. (Agriculture/ Zoology/Botany)
- Maintenance Supervisor - Matriculation and 3 years experience or Diploma (Engg.)
- Accountant - B.Com with Computer Knowledge
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr 2 - 10+2 in Science and B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Sciences)
- Laboratory Assistant - 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Matriculation and Diploma (Civil Engg.)
- Steno-Typist – Candidate should be12th passed and must be able to write, read and transcribe well and should have a minimum speed in type-writing 25 words per minute and stenography up to 60 words per minute in Hindi or 80 words per minute speed in English shorthand and 35 words per minute in English type-writing
- Ophthalmic Officer - 10+2 and two-year ‟s duration certificate of training in Ophthalmic Assistantship or its equivalent from an Institution duly recognized by the Central/HP Government or B.Sc (Ophthalmology)
To know more information about HPSSC eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
HPSSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process for JOA, JE, Steno Typist, Clerk, and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Objective type screening tests/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests if any.
- Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) - 10 April 2021
- Last Date for Online Recruitment Application (ORA)- 09 May 2021
Know how to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2021 for JOA, JE, Steno Typist, Clerk, and Other Posts
To apply for the post of HPSSC candidates should visit the official website- www.hpssb.hp.gov.in and submit their application form between 10 April and May 9, 2021.