Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K) has opened its recruitment window for the post of Banking Associate and Probationary Officer (PO).
The application forms can be submitted at jkbank.com from June 20, 2020. While the last date for the registration shall be announced later.
Candidates who are looking for bank jobs can apply for 1850 vacancies.
Check Jammu and Kashmir Bank Vacancy Details:
Total posts: 1850 vacancies
- Banking Associate- 1500 posts
- Probationary Officer- 350 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JK Bank Banking Associate and PO Posts
- Banking Associate – Candidates who hold the degree of graduation from a recognized university by the Govt of India.
- Probationary Officer (PO) – Aspirants who hold the graduation degree in any discipline can apply for the positions.
Age Limit for Banking Associate and PO Posts
- Banking Associate - the minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 20 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Probationary Officer (PO) – Candidates who fall in the age bracket of 20 to 32 years can submit their application form
JK Bank Important Dates
- Online application form can be submitted- 20 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application - to be announced later
Know how to apply for J & K Bank Banking Associate and PO Jobs 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can be submitted from Jammu Kashmir Bank at jkbank.com.