Alliance Air Aviation Limited (AAAL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has released job opportunities on several posts. Interested candidates can submit their application on or before January 15, 2021.
Interestingly, the recruitment drive will be filled without any examination. Yes, you read right! AAAL will recruit people based on the walk-in interviews that have been scheduled on January 5, 6, and 21.
Candidates who want to work with AAAL then, they can apply through the official website of Air India at airindia.in.
Air India Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- Designated Examiner (DE), TRI, SFI- Based on company requirements
- Chief Ground Instructor – 1 Post
- Head of Engineering – 1 Post
- Head of Revenue Management – 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager – 1 Post
- AGM- Network Planning & Scheduling – 1 Post
- AGM – SMS – 1 Post
- AGM -QMS – 1 Post
- Senior Manager – Trade Sales – 1 Post
- Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Manager -Trade Sales – 2 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Finance)- 1 Post
- Senior Supervisor positions:
- Marketing – 1 Post
- Finance – 5 Posts
- Supervisor (IT) – 1 Post
- Operations – 2 Posts
- Training – 2 Posts
- IFS – 1 Post
- Head of Engineering – Candidates should hold BTech./BE. in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Avionics or its equivalent.
- Head of Revenue Management – MBA/Post Graduate/Degree Diploma.
- AGM- Network Planning and Scheduling/SMS/QMS, Senior Manager – Trade Sales, Manager -Trade Sales – Graduate from a recognised University.
- Company Secretary – Aspirant must be a graduate from a recognized University and Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Deputy General Manager – BTech. In Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Avionics or its equivalent.
- Deputy Manager (Finance)- Intermediate ICWA/ICAI/ICS/Full Time 2 years Master Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in Finance or its equivalent.
- Senior Supervisor (Marketing/Operations/Training/IFS & Finance) – Graduate from recognised University.
- Supervisor (IT) – 10+2 from a recognized Board with 1 year diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking/1 year diploma in Computer Applications can apply for the post.
- Last date of registration: January 15, 2021
- Walk-in-interview date: January 5, 6, 21