The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released one more opportunity for the aspirants who wanted to work under government ministries. This time UPSC has released the recruitment drive in the field of health services.
As per the notification, UPSC has invited an online application form for 2,354 vacancies for the post of medical officer. Therefore, interested candidates can visit the official website to apply for the vacancy.
Here’s how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of medical officers
3. Register yourself to submit the application form
4. Submit your application form
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Select the payment mode to pay the fees
7. Click on Ok
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references