The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced 2013 results of the combined state of engineering services exam on the official website. Therefore, candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results now.
After 6 years, UPPSC has released the results of the interview for the combined state of engineering services exam conducted in 2013 on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC has also declared the list of 7104 candidates who have qualified the examination.
However, candidates who have qualified the examination are eligible for the several posts for an assistant engineer in civil engineering, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering.
As per the reports, 2086,507 and three candidates have been shortlisted for the next round.
Here’s how to check your UPPSC Engineering Service Exam Results:
1. Open the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Click on ‘result engineering services 2013’ link to check your results
3. A pdf file will open on the homepage.
4. Check your registration number
Check out the list of the exams which are conducted by UPPSC:
- Combined State/Lower Subordinate Examination
- R.O/A.R.O Main Examination (Only for the Commission)
- A.P.S. Examination (Only for the Commission and secretariat of U.P. and Revenue)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- R.O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- Combined State Engineering Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officers Examination
- U.P. Judicial Services (Junior Division) Examination
- U.P. Assistant Forest Conservator/FRO Examinations
- U.P. Palika (Centralized) Health Services: Food & Sanitary Inspector Examination.