Good news! The National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC Ltd) has announced a golden opportunity for the candidates. Those candidates having an Engineering degree can apply for the post.
According to the official website, there is a vacancy for the post of Site Engineer (Civil) on the official website of NPCC. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can apply for the posts now on the official website.
All the interested candidates are advised that apply for the job opportunity before the last date arrives i.e. 22nd September 2018.
Here’s how to apply for NPCC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of NPCC
2. Click on the link which shows the recruitment for the Site Engineer posts
3. Login to register
4. Submit your details asked on the official website
5. Submit fees and documents asked by NPCC
6. Click on submit
7. Download and also take a print out for future references
Check out the vacancy details released by NPCC:
The National Projects Construction Corporation Limited has released total 12 posts for the aspirants.
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly remuneration of Rs 25,000 with a medical allowance of Rs 1,250.
The maximum age of the interested candidates should be 40 years as on August 31, 2018.