The National Testing Agency will start the Joint Entrance Examination Main 2019 from 8th January. Therefore, candidates who have applied for the exam, get ready to appear for their exam from tomorrow.
This year, over lakhs of aspirants, will appear for the examination across the country.
However, candidates will appear for the Computer Based Test which will be organised by the NTA. JEE Main exam will be conducted in multiple sessions held from 8th January 2019 to 12th January 2019.
Before the commencement of the exam, NTA has released some important instructions for the students on jeemain.nic.in.
Check out the guidelines:
1. Students are advised to report the exam centre on time as per keeping the weather and traffic condition in mind.
2. No entry without admit card. So, it is mandatory to carry your admit card to the examination hall along with one passport size photograph (same as the one uploaded at the time of filling the form), a valid Photo Id proof in Original (could be PAN Card, Drivers Licence, Passport or Aadhaar Card – eAadhaar and Ration Card are also accepted).
3. No id cards issued by Schools/Colleges/University/Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored in mobile phones etc will NOT be accepted.
4. PwD candidates are required to carry their certificates and advised to report the examination centre early.
5. Students suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry their sugar tablets, fruits and a transparent water bottle to the exam hall. Packaged food items are not allowed.
6. Candidates are not allowed to carry Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Digital watch and other items to the examination hall.
Note: To know more about the exam notification, JEE aspirants are advised to visit the official website.