Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments (IDEMI), Mumbai has released a new job opportunity for multiple posts like Accountant, Technician, and other posts.
Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the posts before September 3, 2019.
IDEMI invited a total of 25 vacancies on its official website which should be filled through the prescribed format on or before September 3, 2019.
IDEMI Vacancy Details:
- Senior Technical Assistant-06
- Senior Stenographer-01
- Junior Technical Assistant-02
- Senior Draftsman-02
- Junior Hindi Translator-01
- Upper Division clerk-01
- Lower Division Clerk -01
- Duplicate Machine Operator-01
- Jr. Technician-02
- For Accountant posts- Candidates who hold the degree of graduate in Commerce from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Senior Technical Assistant- Aspirants should have the Degree /Diploma in Electrical /Electronics/ Mechanical /Instrumentation /Communication Engineering /Computer Engineering /Tool Design or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Junior Hindi Translator- Candidates must hold the Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution with English as one of the subjects.
- For Junior Technical Assistant- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics/ Communication Engineering/Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering/ Tool Design required to apply for the post.
- For Duplicate Machine Operator- Aspirants should have the Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / Institution
- For Senior Stenographer- Applicants must have the Degree in Arts / Commerce/Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized University /Institution should have a speed of 120 and 50 w.p.m. in shorthand and Typewriting respectively. Knowledge in computer applications.
- For Senior Draftsman-Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Tool Design or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
- For Lower Division Clerk -Degree in Arts / Commerce/Science from a recognized University /Institution or equivalent with English typing speed 30 w.p.m.
Note: To check detailed information about the eligibility criteria for the posts released by IDEMI, check the official website.
- Last Date of Application: 03 September 2019