The University of Delhi (DU) will soon to release an application form for admission to various colleges affiliated to the DU. Therefore, candidates should keep their eyes on the official website to download the application form for the admission to the various undergraduate courses.
As per the reports, DU will start the application process from 29th April which was later delayed to 15th May and then again postponed to 21st May.
Know how to apply for DU Admission 2019:
As application forms uploaded on the official website, candidates will have to log-in to the official website at du.ac.in. DU aspirants will have to register themselves and also keep their important documents along with them.
Check out the list of documents that will be required while doing DU registrations for UG courses:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self-attested copy of Class X Board Certificate
- Self-attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copy of reserved category(SC/ST/OBC/PWD/KM/CW) Certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copy of Sports Certificate(s) for last three years, if required
- Self-attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if required