After Happy New Year and Dhoom 3, Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan becomes the third film to enter the coveted '100 crore club' in 3 days flat. There have always been huge expectations from Salman Khan films as far as Box Office collections go, and the superstar continues to deliver by setting a new record with every film.
Here's how Bajrangi Bhaijaan broke the league of records in no time:
1. Kabir Khan's directorial released on 17 July, 2015 and ever since then it has been on a record breaking run at the Box Office. The movie collected Rs 27.25 crore on its opening day despite being a working day and the last day of Ramadan.
2. The business took a huge jump on Saturday (Eid) i.e. 18 July, 2015 as the film collected a startling Rs 36.60 crore.
3. The films performance at the Box Office escalated further with Rs 38.75 crore collections on day 3, making it one of the highest ever.
4. Not just India, but Bajrangi Bhaijaan is having a great run at the Box Office across the globe as the estimates of first weekend overseas is coming close to 8 million, thus, making an entry in top 3 Bollywood film weekend collection of all time
5. The worldwide gross of Bajrangi Bhaijaan is Rs 185 crore which is second to Dhoom 3 which had a worldwide gross of Rs 194 crore.
6. Worldwide gross of top films: