American tennis ace Venus Williams has entered the top ten of the latest WTA rankings following her victory in the Zhuhai Masters in China.
Venus, who has climbed up from 11th to seventh place, also became the oldest woman to have featured in the list since Martina Navratilova in 1995, Sport24 reported.
Five-time Wimbledon champion Venus had last topped the ranking in February 2002.
Meanwhile, Venus' younger sister Serena Williams remains on top with 9,945 points and maintains a comfortable advantage of 3,885 over Simona Halep of Romania.
Outside the top 10, Pliskova also moved up to two places and grabbed the 11th spot.
The current top 10 in the WTA rankings are:
1. Serena Williams (USA) 9945 pts
2. Simona Halep (ROM) 6060
3. Garbine Muguruza (ESP) 5200
4. Maria Sharapova (RUS) 5011
5. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) 4500
6. Petra Kvitova (CZE) 4220
7. Venus Williams (USA) 3790 (+4)
8. Flavia Pennetta (ITA) 3621 (-1)
9. Lucie Safarova (CZE) 3590 (-1)
10. Angelique Kerber (GER) 3590