Home » National News » Watch: Fire breaks out at Panchkula’s revolving restaurant

Watch: Fire breaks out at Panchkula’s revolving restaurant

Speed News Desk | Updated on: 31 March 2023, 13:26 IST
Fire at revolving restaurant

A fire broke out at a revolving restaurant located in Amravati mall in Haryana’s Panchkula March 31. Black smoke could be seen from miles away.

Fire tenders rushed to the spot after receiving the information and trying to douse the flames.

Watch here.

In a separate incident, a fire was reported in Kanpur’s Bansmandi, where the flames engulfed AR Tower near Hamraj Market. Fire tenders reached the spot and managed to douse the flames after hours of efforts.


In another shocking incident, six people of a family suffocated to death in their home in Delhi on March 31.

According to the police, the family members inhaled carbon monoxide, a poisonous gas, while they were sleeping. The family lived the Shastri Park area in North East Delhi.

DCP Joy Tirkey of the North East district provided details, stating that the carbon monoxide gas was produced in the room when the mosquito repellant fell on the mattress, releasing the poisonous gas overnight.

However, police are investigating the matter from all angles. Nine persons were involved in the incident, of which three are receiving treatment at the hospital.

Further details are awaited.

Also Read: Delhi Shocker: 6 of a family die of suffocation after mosquito coil falls on bed

First published: 31 March 2023, 13:26 IST