APJ Abdul Kalam, widely known as the Missile Man of India, served as the 11th President of India. He was a muse for many people around the world. The life ethics and teachings of Kalam are remembered by both the younger and older generations.
His progress from Tamil Nadu’s Rameswaram lead his way to become one of the most consummate leaders the country has ever seen, he was also an inspirational global figures.
APJ Kalam, who would have become 84-year-old on 15th October 2021, passed away on 27th July 2015 following a heart attack while giving a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management in Shillong.
His trailblazing contributions have not only inspired scientists and writers across the world but have given rise to courage in all countrymen.
Checkout the quotes:
1) “You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
2) “You have to dream before your dreams come true.”
3) “All birds find shelter during a rain, but eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds.”
4) “Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.”
5) “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.”
6) “Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face your future without fear.”
7) “The best brains of the nation may be found on the found in the last benches of the classroom.”
8) “Dreams are not what you see in the sleep, Dreams is the thing which does not let you sleep.”
9) “Theory of life when the flood comes, the fish eat ants. But when the water dries, The ants eat fish. Life gives a chance to everyone. We just have to wait for our turn .”
10) “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the of Mount Everest or to the top of your carrier.”