The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released new job opportunity for aspirants under Group B. Candidates who are willing to join the government sector and ready to face the competition then apply for the multiple vacancies released at ssc.nic.in.
Under the latest recruitment drive of SSC, the jobs are released for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak for various Ministries/Departments or Government Organisation.
Candidates who are interested in the posts can submit their application form available at the official website.
To know more eligibility criteria required for SSC, read details:
The upper age limit required to apply for the post is 30 years as on January 1, 2020. However, age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, 3 years for OBC while for PwD, the age relaxation is 10 years.
Application fee for the unreserved category is Rs 100. The form fee can be submitted via BHIM UPI, Net banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Rupay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI branches by generating SBI Challan. While reserved category (SC, ST, PwD) aspirants, ex-servicemen and women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Online applications form can be submitted from August 27, 2019 to September 26, 2019
- Last date for fee deposit: September 26, 2019 (5 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: September 28, 2019 (5 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: September 28, 2019 (5 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): September 30, 2019
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) date: November 26, 2019
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later