Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification for the post of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT). Interested candidates can submit their application form at ssc.nic.in.
The notification has been released by SSC for the posts of Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak and Senior Hindi Translator for various government departments.
The application forms can be filled till September 26, 2019. To apply for the vacancy candidates can visit at ssc.nic.in.
However, SSC has not released the exact number of vacancies for the posts. So, aspirants are advised to keep their eyes on the official website to know more details about the vacancy.
The commission has released new dates for the examination after postponing the SSC JHT notification on August 20, 2019, due to some administrative reasons.
Check out the new important dates of SSC JHT Recruitment 2019:
- Online Application Submission: August 27 to September 26, 2019
- Last date of applications: September 26, 2019
- Last date for making online fee payment and generation of offline Challan: September 28, 2019
- Date of Online Exam (Paper-I): November 26, 2019
Check Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should have a Master Degree in Hindi from a recognized university.
The maximum age limit required to apply for the vacancies is 30 years.
Know how to apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link which shows SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 on the home page.
- After clicking on the link, you will be directed to a new page
- Read the instructions before registration
- Register yourself
- Make fee payment
- Upload documents
- Submit your complete form
- Download application form
- Take a printout for further purpose
Also Read: SSC Recruitment 2019: Latest job opportunity released for Group B posts; apply now