The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will end the recruitment drive for the post of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) on September 26, 2019.
Candidates who are left to complete their registration process or who have not applied their application form then submit now.
SSC will close its recruitment drive on September 26 at 5:00 pm.
However, the vacancies will be determined in due course.
Check SSC JHT Vacancy Details:
SSC notified the recruitment drive for the following posts:
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Junior Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak posts for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations in the Government of India.
Know how to apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link which shows SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 on the homepage.
- After clicking on the link, you will be directed to a new page
- Read the instructions before registration
- Register yourself
- Make fee payment
- Upload documents
- Submit your completed form
- Download application form
- Take a printout for further purpose
Also Read: UPSSSC Chakbandi Adhikari Admit Card 2019: Released! Check official date for Lower Subordinate Services exam
Check Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should hold a degree of Master's in Hindi from a recognized university.
Age Limit Required:
The maximum age limit required to apply for the vacancies is 30 years.
Important dates of SSC JHT Recruitment 2019:
- Online Application Submission: August 27 to September 26, 2019
- Last date of applications: September 26, 2019
- Last date for making online fee payment and generation of offline Challan: September 28, 2019
- Date of Online Exam (Paper-I): November 26, 2019
Also Read: SSC JHT Recruitment 2019: Notification released for various posts; check eligibility criteria