Railway Recruitment Cell has invited over 1,03,769 vacancies for Group D posts. Candidates who endeavor for Railways one of the biggest recruitment drives and in dilemma on how and where to start the preparation for the examination then we are here to help you.
In this article, we have brought some unique tips and strategies that can help you in preparing for Railway Group D exam. This year, Piyush Goyal announced that Railways will release over lakh of vacancies for various posts.
For RRC Group D post, Railways has started its application process on 12 March and concluded on 12 April 2019. However, the examinations for RRC Group D is expected to be held in the month of September and October 2019.
RRC Group D exam comprises of four sections which are given below:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness
To get the selected for RRB Group D, candidates will have to go through 3 stages of selection.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
Those candidates are preparing for the exam should follow the following tips to crack the exam in one go.
Check RRB Group D Preparation Tips & Strategies:
1. Make your proper notes
2. Write all important formulas
3. Make your weakness into a strength by learning and writing tough topics
4. Take mock tests to test yourself
5. Avoid the shortcut methods while preparation