It’s an alert for those students who wanted to apply for the Common Entrance Test (CAT) and have not applied yet then, only a few hours have been left to do the online registration. Yes, today is the last date to submit your online application form for the examination.
So, candidates do the online registration before the window closed. The registration process will end at 5 pm today. So, candidates are advised to register themselves on the official website of IIM CAT at www.iimcat.ac.in.
The Common Entrance Test (CAT) 2018 will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta this year.
Here’s how to register for IIM CAT 2018:
1. Open the official website of CAT at www.iimcat.ac.in
2. Click on the link for the CAT Registration 2018
3. Submit your details after login to the page
4. After registration, you will get your application id and password
5. Save the registration number for future use
6. Download your application form after registration
7. Take a printout for future references
Checkout the paper pattern for CAT 2018:
The exam will comprise of four sections:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
- For SC, ST and PWD category: Rs 950
- Unreserved category: Rs 1900