Anna University invited application form for the recruitment to the post of Non-teaching post on its official website. Candidates who are looking for a job can apply for the non-faculty posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through the prescribed format on or before July 1, 2019.
Read the full notification
Anna University vacancy details:
Anna University has released a total of 30 vacancies on its official website.
1. Clerical – 1 Post
2. Professional Assistant III – 8 Posts
3. Professional Assistant I -3 Posts
4. Professional Assistant II – 10 Posts
Last date to apply:
Candidates can submit their application form for the post of non-teaching staff till July 1st, 2019.
1. Clerical – Candidates who hold a degree with computer knowledge can apply
2. Professional Assistant III – Aspirants who have completed a diploma in the relevant subject from a recognized University can apply for the vacancy
3. Professional Assistant I - B.E. / B.Tech degree holder can apply for the post
4. Professional Assistant II – MCA / M.Com. / MBA/MSc as per post requirement.
Candidates will have to send their application form along with their required documents and certificate to University’s address.
Note: To know more details, applicants should visit the official website of Anna University.
Exam Date & Venue:
Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an exam and interview by e-mail or by telephone.
Note: To know more details about vacancies released by Anna University, visit the official website of Anna University at www.annauniv.edu.
Also Read: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancies released for 600 posts; check official notification