There is one such feeling that we feel is the sweetest of all and it is the feeling of nostalgia. Whenever you think about an event, your brain goes back to the great days and you can't stop smiling over it. Do you remember those days when we listen to singers like Euphoria, Lucky Ali, Falguni Pathak and Bombay Rockers.
Kids of the 90 will surely feel a doze of nostalgia hitting them. Songs of that time had the best fusion of lyrics and rhythm. There was no need of dirty words to make the songs sell. So, let us take you down the memory lane and make you swoon.
Here is a list of 10 songs of the 90s era that you should give a listen to, once again!
1. Pari Hun Main -Suneeta Rao
2. Yaad Piya Ki- Falguni Pathak
3. Tanha Dil -Shaan
4. Woh Chali Woh Chali -Bombay Vikings
5. Ishq Tadpave- Sukhbir
6. Dil Le Gayi- Jassi
7. Gur Nalo Ishq Mitha- Bally Sagoo and Malkit Singh
8. Teri Taan Yaad Satave -Bombay Rockers
9. Maeri- Euphoria
10. Tunak Tunak Tun- Daler Mehendi
11. Ek Glassy- Hard Kaur
12. Jine Mera Dil Luteya- Jazzy B and Apache Indian
13. Aankhon me- Aryans
14. Made In India -Alisha Chinai
15. Let The Music Play -Shamur
16. Chana Ve Ghar -Kunal Ganjawala
17. Falguni Pathak - Maine Payal Hai Chhankai
18. Gori Teri Aankhein -Lucky Ali and Kavita Krishna Murthy
19. Nacahange Saari Raat -Stereo Nation
20. Breathless- Shankar Mahadevan
Get them back on your playlist!