In a old strange case is going viral on social media about a woman who swallowed her diamond engagement ring while dreaming about it.
The woman named Jenna Evans was dreaming about some bad guys were appeared when she was on a high-speed train that was racing down the tracks, her fiancé by her side.
The way to protect her 2.4-carat diamond engagement ring--- swallow it. So that’s what she did.
Evans wrote in her Facebook posts, "I popped that sucker off, put it in my mouth, and swallowed it with a glass of water." Then she woke up.
On September 16, 2019, Evan released that the whole episode had just been a vivid, bizarre dream, that she told ‘Today’ was very James Bond. She realized just after noticing her engagement ring was no longer on her finger, NBC news report said.
Also Read: Woman gets whopping amount just by selling pictures of her feet; know the bizarre reason
She wrote, “When I woke up in the morning, there was no ring on my finger," Evans told "Today." "I couldn't help but laugh at it, and then I had to wake my fiance up and tell him that I had swallowed my engagement ring.”
Evans also went to an urgent clinic where doctors decided against letting the ring would naturally pass through the 29-year-old’s system, and instead referred her to a gastroenterologist.
A gastroenterologist performed an upper endoscopy, which is the insertion of a small camera and device down the patient’s throat.
Evans mentioned in her post that she began to cry as she was having the fear that she would die during the procedure and won’t be able to get marry her fiancé, Bobby Howell.
"I waited a long time for that damn engagement ring and I WILL marry Bobby Howell DAMNIT," Evans wrote.
However, doctors found the engagement ring in Evans’ intestine, just beyond her stomach.
"Bobby finally gave my ring back this morning - I promised not to swallow it again, we're still getting married and all is right in the world," Evans wrote.
However, they had planned to get married in May of 2020.
"I'm so grateful that everybody can laugh about it because it truly is a very funny story," Evans said.
Also Read: OMG! Woman left shocked after doctors find cyst full of tapeworm in her brain