Home » Bizarre News » Chef dies while making snake soup; reason will scare you!
 
SPEED NEWS

Chef dies while making snake soup; reason will scare you!

Speed News Desk | Updated on: 28 August 2021, 14:39 IST
Representative Image

In a shocking incident, a chef died while he was preparing the snake soup. The incident took place in China where a snake bit the chef after he cut off its head.

Chef Peng Fan, a resident of Foshan City in Guangdong province of South China, was preparing the soup from the meat of the Indochinese spitting cobra snake. What is even more shocking was that the chef already cut the cobra’s head for making the soup.


After beheading the snake, he started preparation for the soup which took 20 minutes for preparation. While cleaning the kitchen, the chef picked up the severed head of the snake to dispose of it in the garbage can, the venomous reptile suddenly bit his hand.

Guests in the restaurant couldn’t understand what exactly was happened at that time as there was a lot of commotion.

Also Read: Man tries to tie rakhi on snakes; what happens next will terrify you!

By the time police and the ambulance arrived at the restaurant, Chef Peng Fan had already passed away.

A police spokesman said, "This is a very unusual case, it appears to be just an accident. Nothing could have been done to save Chef, only doctors could help him."

According to a policeman, the cobra that killed the chef contains neurotoxins that can kill or paralyse anyone within 30 minutes. Experts also said that it is common for a venomous reptile to be reactive for an hour even after being beheaded.

Also Read: Man bites snake to death; reason will haunt you!

First published: 28 August 2021, 13:26 IST
 
PREVIOUS STORY
NEXT STORY