The wait got finally over when the first episode of the popular reality show Bigg Boss 12 got aired on Colors channel. In the very first episode of the show, the contestants were seen in a high note, talking about each other and even fighting. The highlight of the first episode of the show just like premiere one remained Anup Jalota and his 28-year-old girlfriend Jasleen Matharu as they got surrounded by a couple of questions from the other housemates.
Not only this, one the very first day of the show the contestants were given a task in which the guests were the ex-Bigg Boss contestants Hina Khan and Hiten Tejwani who helped the contestants in their 'BB Press Conference' task. Here are the other highlights from the last night's episode of the show:
1. The day began with the female contestants of the show talking about the snoring of the fellow contestants like Anup Jalota where on the other hand Deepak can be seen sitting in the washroom wondering about the fact that what is a jacuzzi. Later, he is seen crying on his bed over the fact that other people in the house does not think of him as a person with a standard and are therefore trying to avoid him.
2. Later, the first task of the season was announced by Bigg Boss that was going to have an impact on the nomination process. The single contestant has to press the gong and challenge a jodi as to how they are weak than him/her and during the conference, both the singles as well as the jodis have to defend themselves and prove them as more powerful than the other and the housemates in the end will decide the winner.
3. The first in line came Srishty Rode who challenged the jodi of Anup-Jasleen and questioned them on the basis of the relationship that they both share and during the course a lot of reasons were given by the jodi to prove them as strong but at the end the contestants announced them as weaker than the single contestant.
4. Next in line came Nehha Pendse who challenged the jodi of Deepak Kumar and Urvashi Joshi and said that they wpould find it difficult in the house since no one can understant what they are trying to say but the couple got successful in defending themselves and at the end were announced strong.
5. During the course of the episode's end, it was the planning of Saba and Somi to create a ruckus in the house and therefore they plan a fake fight with Shivashish Mishra that would also involve the rest of the contestants.
For more updates about Bigg Boss 12, stay tuned with us!