Lenovo launched the Vibe K5 smartphone in India on 13 June. The smartphone will be made exclusively available at Amazon.in from June 22. The online registration begins at 1pm on 13 June.
The device sports a 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 octa core CPU and a five inch high-definition display.
The phone is also equipped with a 13 megapixel rear camera and a five megapixel front camera for selfies.
The smartphone will be available in gold, silver and grey colour variants.
Specifications of the Lenovo Vibe K5
- A 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) display
- An octa-core Snapdragon 415 processor clocked at 1.4GHz
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage.
- Expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- A 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel fixed-focus camera.
--With agency inputs