Chinese tech company LeEco will unveil the second generation of its Le series devices in India on 8 June. The smartphones - Le 2, Le 2 Pro and Le Max 2 - were launched in the Chinese market last month.
The LeEco Le 2 is the successor of the Le 1s, which broke records after it sold over 2.2 lakh units in a week in India.
The LeEco Le 2 and the LeEco Le 2 Pro have a 3000mAh battery with the USB Type-C charging port that supports quick charging. All three smartphones will run on LeEco's eUI 5.6 based Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
Specifications of the LeEco Le 2:
- A 5.5-inch Full HD display.
- Powered by MediaTek Helio X20 chipset.
- Loaded with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
- A 16 megapixels primary camera and an 8MP front camera.
Specifications of the LeEco Le 2 Pro:
- Has a display similar to Le 2.
- 4GB RAM and Helio X25 chipset.
- 21MP rear camera and a similar 8 MP front camera.
Specifications of the LeEco Le Max 2:
- Features a 5.7-inch Quad HD display.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
- 4GB/6GB RAM and 32GB/64 GB inbuilt storage.
- 21MP main camera and supports optical image stabilisation.
- 8 MP front camera supports recording 1080p videos.
- Loaded with a powerful 4100mAh battery.