If you can't wait to get hands on iOS 9 and you also don't mind to run an unfinished software, then this is for you. Apple has released iOS 9 with a beta version for iPhone and iPad.
Here are some fascinating features the iOS includes:
- Apple iOS 9 has an updated and smarter version of Siri
- Superior system-level privacy
- iPad gets a split-screen for multi-tasking
- iOS 9 comes with Apple Music, a flagship music streaming service which has lately received a lot of praise from users
- Apple has enhanced most of its apps for better experience, and added 'News' app to the home screen. The app collects all the stories you are most interested in
- iOS 9 supports iPad 2, iPhone 4s and later devices
How to install?
In order to install iOS 9 beta 3 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, open the Settings app and tap General, followed by Software Update. The most recent operating system is available as an over-the-air (OTA) update. Simply follow the on-screen instruction to install the OS. The software is also available for manual download from Apple's developer centre website.
The developers at Apple were testing the operating system for over past one month and this means that most of the bugs and issues have been removed. The battery life, performance, security, and everything else has been enhanced in the new operating system.