After authorizing services to begin under relaxations issued in the time of COVID lockdown. The Centre rendered an enumeration of dos and dont’s.
Dubded ‘COVID Appropriate Behaviours’ , The list was put out on twitter through health ministry’s official handle.
From adhering to social distancing to keeping away from spitting in public spaces, it provides a long list of things to follow:
* Greet without physical contact.
* Keep a distance of six feet in public spaces.
* Put on reusable handmade mask or face cover at all times.
* Keep away from touching nose, eye and mouth.
* Cover nose and mouth while coughing and sneezing.
* Wash your hands very often and thoroughly with sope and water or use an alcohol based hand sanitiser.
* Don not chew tobacco etc or spit in public spaces.
* Frequently touched surfaces must be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
* Unnecessary travel must be avoided.
* Do not discriminate against people affected by Covid-19, their caregivers or anyone supporting the fight against Covid-19.
* Number of guests should be minimum if social event cannot be postponed.
* Avoid crowded places and large gatherings.
On Tuesday, India reported another increase in the number of coronavirus cases. The country recorded 9,987 cases in the last 24 hours, which took the total tally to 2,66,598, as per the health ministry.