Every another day we came across an incident related to popular online game PUBG that is well known among all age group. According to the report, a young man from Madhya Pradesh’s Chhindwara addicted to PUBG game, drank acid mistaking it for water.
According to News 18 reports, the youth was so busy playing PUBG game that he picked up the bottle of acid instead of a bottle of water and drank it. The youth was immediately rushed to the hospital, where Dr Manan Gogia performed an operation on the youth's the intestines. However, he is now out of danger.
Earlier, fitness trainer lost his mental stability and so on. In a recent case, a man addicted to PUBG left his pregnant wife and family for the game. Another horrifying incident was reported from across the border, a Malaysian man left his family and 4 months pregnant wife to play PUBG.
According to reports in India Today, the man probably wanted to play the game without any interference so he walked out of his house one day and never returned.
Last month, a 19-year-old young man from Mumbai’s Kurla committed suicide at his residence after an argument with family members. The deceased was a PUBG game enthusiast and had a verbal spat with his family members over buying a smartphone.