- Pakistani-American terrorist David Headley testified before a Mumbai court via video-conferencing in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks case.
- He said he was ready to depose if he receives pardon. He want to turn an approver.
- David Headley has been charged in 11 offences in relating to Mumbai 26/11 terror attack.
- David Headley was produced at Mumbai's Special Court at 6:35 PM today via video-conferencing in 26/11 terror attack case.
David Headley accepted the charges in court against him as he pleaded guilty in US court for same offences.
- Headley is serving a 35-year jail term in an American prison after being convicted in the case.
The Mumbai police wants to question Headley on the involvement of Pakistan's army and the Inter-Services Intelligence -- in the 26/11 attacks that claimed 166 lives.
With inputs from ANI