Home » national news » Cow electrocuted after rains
 
SPEED NEWS

Cow electrocuted after rains

News Agencies | Updated on: 14 July 2017, 17:36 IST

A cow was electrocuted after it fell into a pit here, dug for the work of laying electric cables by Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (MSEDCL), police said on  July.

According to a police official, MSEDCL recently undertook the work of laying underground electric cables in city's CIDCO locality, but no proper pits were dug to lay the cables.

 

The cow fell into the pit, which got water-logged due to heavy rains yesterday, and received a shock.

A woman also received shock while she to tried to move near the animal, police said.

First published: 14 July 2017, 17:36 IST
 
NEXT STORY