So this woman asked people on Imgur to do away with the mountains in the background out of a holiday picture. The internet being the internet, responded like the internet usually does.
The woman in question now has several photos of herself Photoshopped into ridiculous scenarios including one where she's being cooked by a tribe.
Before you start feeling bad for her, answer this. Why would you ask random strangers to Photoshop an image of you having a moment with your boyfriend? The other question burning a hole through our minds is why did she want the mountain/island Photoshopped out of the picture?
Why is she asking strangers to Photoshop even a thing? Actually, how is this still a thing after the internet's already proved countless times that they tend to go crazy with it?
Not much is known about the woman or her boyfriend or whether or not they've quit the internet for good after viewing the pictures, but this much is certain: this request will never see an encore.
Here's the best of the lot:
1. When they Photoshopped the island onto the boyfriend. Because who doesn't like mountains in their holiday pictures?
2. When they Photoshopped Godzilla on the island and it looked perfect.
3. When they entered the world of Mario and surprisingly didn't look out of place at all.
4. Okay. What's happening here?
6. Charles: "Hello from the other siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide..!"