Photo: Flickr/Paul White
Oktoberfest 2016: Say cheers to the best deals in Delhi, Mumbai & Bengaluru
Photo: Flicker/Stace Smith
The Oktoberfest - Germany's beloved beer and folk festival - has been eagerly adopted around the world. Here is a round up of the beer-filled events in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru to add to your calender.
Oktoberfest 2016 in Delhi
Head to ZuTisch - one of the Capital's best loved beer spots, to try out 15 different types of beer, not to mention their vast menu.
- Where: Zu Tisch, 18, Main Market, Block M, Greater Kailash 1, New Delhi-48
- When: 7pm - 11pm everyday till 16 October
2) Warehouse Cafe
How much beer can you drink in 2 hours? Find out at Warehouse Cafe in Gurgaon. At Rs 599 a pop, that's not a bad deal at all!
- Where: Warehouse Cafe, SCO 11-12, Ground Floor, Main Market, Sector 29, Gurgaon
- When: 12pm - 7pm, everyday till 30 October
3) Beer Cafe
No list of Oktoberfest events is complete without a mention of The Beer Cafe outlets that dot Delhi.
Try out authentic German brews at the OktoBrewFest and don't forget to sample some authentic German food while you're at it.
- Where: At your nearest Beer Cafe
- When: 12pm - midnight, till 31 October
4) Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
Beer, food, music, dance and a lucky draw. Head to Chanakyapuri to celebrate 'the spirit of Munich's Oktoberfest in Delhi'.
- Where: German House, 2 Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- When: 15 October, 7pm onward
- For details and registration: email@example.com
Oktoberfest 2016 in Mumbai
1) The Irish House
Catch Vernon Nornonha live while chugging down some amazing beer, while being surrounded with German food at the Irish House
- Where: The Irish House Bandra , Mumbai Western Suburbs
- When: 19 October, 8:30PM onwards
2) The Angrezi Pub
Are you in Navi Mumbai? Do you like the sound of three beer-filled days replete with music from DJ Firoz Shaikh, DJ Sau and Dj Tarun Official, to name a few? Add this to your calender.
- Where: The Angrezi Pub, Sector 11, Belapur, Navi Mumbai
- When: 21-23 October
3) Owltoberfest at The White Owl
Beer always makes for a fun evening. Try your hand at a few beer games while you taste some delectable German dishes at The White Owl.
- Where: The White Owl, One Indiabulls Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
- When: Everyday till 30 October
One month of beer. Discounted drinks, good food, live sport screenings and music. Bonus: Bring your pet along!
- Where: ZooBar, 1st Floor, Liberty Lodge, Dashrathlal Joshi Rd, Vile Parle West, Mumbai
- When: 1-31 October
Oktoberfest 2016 in Bengaluru
1) The Great Grand Oktoberfest - Crowne Plaza
Who said Oktoberfest can't be a family affair? A viking-themed village, food counters, 12 DJs, a kids zone beer games and much more at The Lawns, Crowne Plaza.
- Where: Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, Electronic City, Electronics City Phase 1, Bengaluru
- When: 22 - 23 Oct, 01:00pm - 10:30 pm
Bengaluru, Toit and beer go together, right? If you disagree, Toit's special Oktoberfest menu is bound to change your mind.
3) The Kingfisher Oktoberfest from SteppinOut
- Where: Toit 298, Namma Metro Pillar 62, 100 Feet Road, Indiranagar
- When: 5 - 23 Oct, 12 Noon to 12:30 AM
Beer pong, workshops, live performances and countless pints of beer, not to mention over 20 food stalls.
- Where: UB City, Vittal Mallya Road
- When: 15-16 October
4) Oktoberfest at 100 ft Boutique Bar Restaurant
Thought weekends are the only time for beer? Think again. Head to IndiraNagar to make the best of your impromptu weekday plans. Sample some authentic German fare while enjoying some stellar discounts on beer.
First published: 14 October 2016, 20:56 IST
- Where: 100ft. Boutique Bar Restaurant, 777/I, 100 Feet Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Opp. New Horizon School, Indira Nagar
- When: 10-31 October