There are some characters in Indian politics that give us much joy. Some for their sudden outbursts of poetry in Parliament (think Lalu), and others for their priceless speeches (think Kejriwal and Modi).
However, none surpass the all-rounder from Bengal, our beloved Mamata Didi. So on 5 January 2016, marking her 60th birthday, we have compiled some of her memorable speeches; some in Parliament, and some not.
While many make fun of this firebrand for her not-so-fluent English, we give her full points for not giving a damn. Haters gonna hate yo.
Now go grab a bucket of popcorn and chomp your way through these 5 priceless videos.
1. The one with the Railway Budget.
2. The only time industrialists were this amused.
3. The one with Arnab. 'Nuff said.
4. The one with Congress. And gas cylinders.
5. And the one we can't stop singing.
Thank you, Mamata Didi. And a very happy birthday!