Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has released a job opportunity for the posts of Extension Officer, Assistant Professor and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies released at upsc.gov.in.
The last date to apply for the vacancies is January 2, 2020.
Check UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total posts: 30 vacancies
- Extension Officer- 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar- 3 Posts
- Professor- 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)- 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)- 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Urology)- 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics)- 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Physiology) - 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer cum Epidemiologist (Community Medicine- 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 3 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-I- 4 Posts
- Assistant Director- 5 Posts
- Principal- 1 Post
- Anthropologist- 2 Posts
- Assistant Keeper- 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology)- 2 Posts
For Extension Officer posts:
Candidates should hold the Masters Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or institute or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from a recognized university
For Deputy Registrar posts:
Aspirants should have a Degree in Law of a recognized University OR Master Degree in Law of a recognized University.
For Anthropologist posts:
Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or Institute to apply for the posts.
For Assistant Keeper posts:
Candidates should have an (i) Master’s degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Last date for Online Application form- 2 January 2020
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application - 3 January 2020.
Note: To know official details about vacancies candidates should check more details about vacancies at upsc.gov.in