The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the Civil Engineer candidates and other posts. Therefore, all the interested candidates can apply for the vacancies announced by UPSC.
According to the official notification, the last date to apply for the latest recruitment announced by UPSC is 12th July. Therefore, all candidates are advised to read all the information regarding the job notification carefully. The Union Public Service Commission has announced the vacancies on Civil Engineering lecturer position.
However, there are 13 13 Civil Engineering and Construction Technology Lecturer positions has been announced by UPSC. The recruitment drive is in the Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi for the aspirants. However, the last date for submitting your online application form is 12th July 2018.
Here’s how candidates can apply for the posts announced by UPSC 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the relevant link which shows ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts’.
3. Register yourself for the posts announced by UPSC
4. Enter your login id and password
5. Submit all your details asked on the official page
6. Don’t forget to submit fees as well upload all your documents asked
7. Download and take a printout for future references
Out of the total UPSC lecturer vacancies, two positions have been reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates and one for a Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidate while the remaining seats are for unreserved category candidates. The positions are also suitable for differently-abled persons.
The educational qualification required for the posts are Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with first division. Candidates who are having the knowledge of software related to the field will be more suitable for the post.
Note: All candidates are advised to check the official website of UPSC for more information.