India’s one of the toughest competitive exam held by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the vacancies for Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Examination, 2018 on 25 April. All the interested candidates can apply for the posts and get the opportunity for India’s one of the most reputed examination.
According to the official notification, UPSC has announced the 398 vacancies for these posts.
Check out the vacancies on various posts:
- BSF- 60
- CRPF- 179
- CISF- 84
- SSB- 29
For the above posts, UPSC has invited the application form. Reportedly, a number of vacancies are tentative at the moment. All the aspiring candidates can apply for the posts till 21 May 2018 till 6 pm. However, the exam for the same will be conducted on 12 August 2018.
Here’s how to apply for the UPSC recruitment drive 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPSC at www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on the link of ‘apply for various examinations for UPSC’
3. Firstly click on Part I and understand all the instructions given on the page
4. After understanding Part I then, apply for Part II
5. In Part II, you all have to register yourself
6. Enter your registration num, dob
7. Click on submit
8. Submit all your details asked on the application form
9. After fees submission submit your application form
10. Download your form
11. Take a print out for future reference
The selection will be done through a written examination conducted by UPSC. There will be two paper for the examination. Paper I will be based on objective based questions (general ability and intelligence) which carries 250 marks. While Paper II based on general studies, essay and comprehension carrying 200 marks.