The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has opened its gate for the aspirants who are willing to get the job in government sector. As UPPSC has invited the online application on 1,105 posts under the various departments.
According to the official website of UPPSC, all the interested candidates can apply for the 1105 posts released by the Commission. However, the last date for submitting your online application form is 14th June 2018. While the last deadline for the submission of hard copy is 25 June 2018. Therefore, all the interested candidates can apply for the various posts announced by the UPPSC.
Here’s how to apply for the UPPSC recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Click at the relevant link for submitting the application form
3. Register yourself for the posts announced by the UPPSC
4. Enter your login id and password for filling the form
5. Submit your details on the application form appeared on the official website
6. Upload your photo and signature, as per the given size limit
7. Submit the fees for the posts
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy details:
- Home (Police) Department: 12 posts of Assistant Radio Officers
- Director of Forensic Science Laboratories: One post of Director
- Directorate of Culture: 3 posts of Assistant Director (General/ Performing Art and Law)
- Department of State Archaeology: 2 posts of Assistant Archaeological Officer
- Culture Department: 3 posts of Assistant Director (Art Ware) and Sangrahalayadh yaksha
- Food and Drug Administration Department: 11 posts of Drug Inspector under Food and Drug Administration Department U.P
- Medical Education Department (Allopathy): 9 posts of Professor (Allopathy)
- Sericulture Development Department: 3 posts of Assistant Director (Sericulture)
- Vyawsayik Shiksha: 2 posts of Technical Officer/ Principal (Grade-II) / Vice Principal
- Employees State Insurance Labour Medical Service: 5 posts of Medical Officer (Allopath)
- Homeopathy Medical Service: 494 posts of Homoeopathic Medical Officer in Government Homoeopathic Hospital of U.P
- Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani): 5 posts of Lecturer in Government Unani Medical Colleges of the U.P.
- State Medical (Ayurvedic): 544 posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Govt. Ayurvedic Hospital of U.P.
- Directorate of Sports: 5 posts of Assistant Coach
Know the important dates for the UPPSC recruitment 2018:
- The last date to apply: June 14, 2018
- The last date to submit the hard copy of the application: June 25
- Examination mode: Online