Looking for government job opportunity in Uttarakhand? If your answer is yes, then Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has invited vacancies over 700 posts on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the vacancy details mentioned below.
UKSSSC activated its application link for the posts of Tax Collector, Survey, Accountant and others. Job seekers can register themselves on or before April 26, 2020.
Around 746 vacancies have been notified by the UKSSSC at sssc.uk.gov.in.
Check UKSSSC 2020 Vacancy Details:
- DEO/Jr. Asst/Jr. Asst cum DEO – 431 Posts
- Tax Collector – 149 Posts
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator - 81 Posts
- Survey Accountant – 56 Posts
- Telephone Operator – 8 Posts
- Receptionist– 3 Posts
- Amin / Land Teaching Inspector – 12 Posts
- Record Keeper -1 Post
- Reader – 1 Post
- Telephone Operator – 4 Posts
Important Dates To Remember:
- Commencement of submission of online application for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: 12 March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: 26 April 2020
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should have passed Intermediate or equivalent with typing knowledge.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit –
The minimum age limit required to qualify the exam is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms).
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply online for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 on or before 26 April 2020 in the prescribed format.