The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has invited application forms for various posts. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
Candidates should remind that forms will be submitted via offline mode. Therefore, applicants need to download the application form and send it through a post.
As per the notification UIDAI has released a job for the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO), Accountant and Senior Accounts Officer (SAO). The submission of application form has already begun, candidates can apply for the vacancies before the last date i.e. July 17
Check vacancy details released by UIDAI Recruitment 2019:
1. Assistant Accounts Officer- 1 post
2. Accountant- 2 posts
3. Senior Accounts Officer- 2 posts (anticipated)
1. Assistant Accounts Officer: Selected candidates will get a pay matrix level-8 (pre-revised Pay Band II Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 4800/-)
2. Accountant: Candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will get a Pay Matrix Level - 5 (pre-revised Pay Band I Rs 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs 2800/-)
3. Senior Accounts Officer: Pay Matrix Level- 10 (pre-revised Pay Band III Rs 15600- 39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-)
Educational Qualification Required:
For Accountant post-
Candidates applying for the post must have completed their Graduation in Commerce/ordinance/Accounts from a recognized board/institute or University.
Applicants from the Central Government holding a similar post on the regular term can also apply. Three years of regular service in pay matrix level-4| pl]-l Gp-24001 equivalent.
For Assistant Accounts Officer:
Candidates should have passed SAS or equivalent exam of organized Accounts Cadre of Central or State Government.
Officials from the Central government having the analogous post on the regular term can apply for the vacancies.
For the post of Senior Accounts Officer-
Officials of the Central Government holding the analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or he/she should have passed SAS/equivalent examination of organized Accounts Cadre of Central/State Government.
Know how to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2019:
An application can be filled via offline mode, therefore, aspirants would have to download the application form from the official website of UIDAI. After filling the application form candidates will have to send the form to the following address:
ADG (lJR), Unique Identification Authority of India 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market New Delhi-110001.