The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited application form for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in clerical cadre on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are 20 years old can apply for the vacancies released at sbi.co.in.
SBI aims to fill a total of 7,870 regular vacancies this year and aspirants who are eligible for the post can submit their application form on or before January 26, 2020.
Any interested candidates can apply for the vacancies in the following format.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: Here’s how to apply
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
- Click on the ‘career link’ option
- A new page will appear on the page
- Click on' the link which says, “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)”
- Register yourself for the post of Clerk
- Submit your application form
- Upload your documents
- Make fee payment
- Submit your application
- Download your application
- Take a printout for further purpose
SBI clerk recruitment 2020: Important information
- Online application first day: January 3, 2020
- Last date to apply: January 26, 2020
- The download of admit card: February 2020
- SBI Clerk paper (Preliminary): February/March 2020
- The download of admit card: April 2020
- Application fee for General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 750
- No application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
SBI clerk recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
Minimum age: 20
Maximum age: 28
Interested and eligible candidates should hold a graduation degree in any subject from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
SBI clerk recruitment 2020: Examination pattern
Candidates who will appear for the SBI Clerk preliminary examination should aware of the examination pattern.
Know SBI Clerk Preliminary exam details:
The exam will be based on online mode and there will be objective-based questions with 100 marks. The exam will be divided into three sections i.e. English, Numerical ability and
- English: 30 questions,
- Numerical ability: 35 questions
- Reasoning: 35 questions
Candidates who will qualify the SBI Clerk prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam.
Check Main examination pattern:
The online exam will be 200 marks with 190 questions.
General/Finance Awareness: 50 questions
- English: 40 questions,
- Quantitative aptitude: 50 questions
- Reasoning: 50 questions
Last year, SBI had released a total of 8653 vacancies for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales).
Note: To read complete notification about SBI Clerk recruitment, click here.