Amid Coronavirus outbreak, the East Coast Railway (ECR) has invited new vacancies for the post of Paramedical Staff (Staff Nurse/Nursing Superintendent) and other posts.
The application process will be concluded on May 22, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form before the closing of the application window.
There are a total of 663 vacancies released by the East Coast Railway on its official website eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
Check out ECR Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 663 vacancies
- Nursing Superintendent - 255 Posts
- Pharmacist - 51 Posts
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) - 255 Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) - 102 Posts
East Coast Railway Nursing Superintendent and Other Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Nursing Superintendent – To apply for the post candidates should have passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) - MBBS from Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council, Or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils Of India after completion of one year of compulsory, rotatory internship. No other certificates will be accepted.
- Pharmacist - 12th passed in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 OR Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) - 10th pass aspirants can apply
East Coast Railway Recruitment Salary Details:
Candidates who will qualify the exam will get the salary as per post:
- GDMO - Rs. 75,000 (including HRA & Transport Allowance)
- Other -In terms of Railway Board 's Letter No.2017/ Trans/ 01/Policy/ Pt..l dt 12.042018, candidates engaged on a contract basis, shall be paid the entry-level pay off the relevant Level in the Pay Matrix, along with DA, House Rent Allowance, Hospital patient Care Allowance, etc, as admissible. to each category.
- GDMO - 53 years
- Nursing Superintendent - 20 to 38 Years
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) - 18 to 33 Years
- Pharmacist - 20 to 35 Years
Know how to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their scanned copy of the application form in the prescribed format with self-attested copies of their certificates on email id: [email protected] The application form can be submitted on or before May 22, 2020.
Note: To check more details about RRB vacancies, click here.