Indian Postal Department’s Maharashtra circle has invited application form for 12th pass aspirants who are looking for a government job. The recruitment drive has been opened for a total of 1371 vacancies.
Out of the total, the maximum number of 1029 vacancies is released for the posts of postmen while 327 vacancies are of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and the other 15 posts are of Mail guard.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on or before November 10, 2020. The online application form can be submitted at Maharashtra circle’s official website- https://dopmah2O.onlineapplicationform.org/MHPOST/.
The Maharashtra Circle released the official notification for whopping vacancies on September 29. Earlier, the online registration was expected to start from October 5. Later, the new notice was released on October 7 which said that the candidates would be able to apply for the vacancies of Indian Post from October 12 from 10 am.
While the last date for online registration for the 1371 vacancies is November 10 at 11.59 pm.
Post Officer Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
India Post Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Total post: 1371
• Postman (PM): 1029 Posts
• Mail Guard (MG): 15 Posts
• Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Administrative Office): 32 Posts
• Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Sub Ordinate Office): 295 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification Required
To apply for the posts of postman and mail guard, candidates need to be 12th pass from a recognized board. The aspirant should also possess knowledge of computers.
For the Multi Tasking Staff, candidates must be 10th pass from the recognized board. They should also possess a working knowledge of computers.
Age Limit Required:
- For Postman and Mailguard: 18 to 27 years
- For Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 years.
Selected candidates will get the salary as per the following posts:
1. Postman/Mail Guard: Pay Matrix (Civilian Employees), Pay LeveF3 (Rs 21,700-69,100)
2. Multi Tasking Staff (NTS): Pay Matrix (Civilian Employees), Pay LeveFl (Rs 18,000-56,900)
Candidates for Postman, MTS, and Mailguard posts would be selected on the basis of the Computer Based Test.
Candidates need to pay an online application fee of Rs 100, while the examination fee is Rs 400 that would be taken per exam from all-male applicants belonging to the category of UR/OBC/EWS/Trans-man.
While women applicants of all categories are exempted to pay any fee.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online Application Submission Date: October 12, 2020
- Last Date For Online Registration: November 10, 2020