If you are looking for a job amid COVID-19 pandemic then National Health Mission (NHM) has invited application forms for multiple posts on its official website at nhm.assam.gov.in.
Interested candidates can submit their application form on or before May 15, 2020.
The vacancies will be filled to the positions of Additional Consultant, Consultant, Assistant, and other posts at State, District, and Block Level.
To know detailed information about NHM Assam Recruitment, scroll down the article…
NHM Assam Jobs Details:
Total posts: 233 vacancies
Check State Level Jobs:
- Additional Consultant (Child Health) - 1 Post
- Consultant (Family Planning) - 1 Post
- Consultant (RKSK) - 2 Posts
- Additional Consultant (HRD) - 1 Post
- Additional Consultant (M&E) - 1 Post
- Consultant, NCD Pool - 1 Post
- Consultant, NPPCD - 1 Post
- Consultant (M&E) - 1 Post
- Additional Consultant (Maternal Health) - 1 Post
- State Programme Coordinator, NCD cum Health and Wellness Centre - 1 Post
- Consultant (Public Health) - 1 Post
- State Assistant Nursing Coordinator (SRC)- 1 Post
- Administrative Assistant Cum Accounts Assitant - 1 Post
- Monitoring &Evaluation Consultant, NVBDCP- 1 Post
- State Coordinator - 1 Post
- Consultant (Finance/Procurement)- 1 Post
- Consultant (Procurement & Supply Chain Management), NVBDCP- 1 Post
State District Level Positions:
- Finance cum Logic consultant - 12 Posts
- Hospital Administrator - 15 Posts
- Counselor - 93 Posts
- District Accounts Manager - 2 Posts
- District Data Manager - 13 Posts
- District Vector Borne Disease Consultant - 1 Post
- District Programme Coordinator NCD - 18 Posts
- District Quality Consultant - 19 Posts
- District Community Mobilizer - 10 Posts
Check Block Level Positions:
- Block Programme Manager - 19 Posts
- Block Accounts Manager - 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Assam Recruitment 2020
- Block Accounts Manager – Candidates with B.Com degree, including a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification work experience in the relevant field.
- Block Programme Manager – Aspirants who hold the degree of MBA/ PGDM from any Govt. recognized Institution.
- Hospital Administrator - Masters in Hospital Administration/Hospital Management/MD Hospital Management from a recognized Institution.
- Finance Cum Logistic Consultant - M.Com/CA Inter or equivalent qualification from govt. Recognized institution.
- Counsellor - Graduation in Sociology/Psychology/Social Work/Social Science from govt. Recognized Institution or Graduate in Home Science with 2 years of experience.
- State Assistant Nursing Counsellor - GNM/BSc. Nursing from a recognized Institution.
- Last date of application submission: 15 May 2020
How to apply for NHM Assam Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates can submit their application form by visiting the official website of NHM Assam and don’t forget to take the printout of the duly filled application form for future purposes.