The online recruitment window has been opened by the National Health Mission for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form after going through the official notification.
A total of 6310 vacancies has been released by the NHM, Rajasthan at Health and Wellness Centres (SH-H & WCs) as per operational guidelines of Ayushman Bharat Comprehensive Primary Health Care through Health and Wellness Centres.
The application process for the post of NHM CHO has already begun from September 2, 2020. While the last date to submit the application form is September 16, 2020.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Community Health Officer - 6310 Posts
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to hold the degree of B.Sc in Community Health or Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.) or Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized University. He/she should be registered in the respective Rajasthan Nursing Council/Board of Indian Medicine.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit –
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 45 years.
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs 25,000/- per month.
Application Fee Required for NHM CHO Recruitment 2020:
• Unreserved (Male & Female) - Rs. 400/-
• OBC (OBC/MBC) Creamy Layer - Rs. 400/-
• Other Backward Class (OBC/MBC) Non-Creamy Layer - Rs. 300/-
• Schedule Caste (SC) - Rs. 300/-
• Scheduled Tribe (ST) - Rs. 300/-
• Shahriyar Category (Male/Female) - Rs. 300/-
• Specially Abled Person (PH)/Female Widow/Female Divorce - Rs. 200/-
- Commencement of submission of online application: 2 September 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 September 2020
Note: To apply for the NHM CHO Recruitment, candidates can click here.