National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has invited application forms for 10th pass aspirants on its official website. There is a total of 73 vacancies for the posts of Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ in the Subordinate Service across the country.
The application process has begun from December 25, 2019, and the last date to apply for the vacancies is January 12, 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the closing of the application window.
As per the notification, only 10th pass aspirants are eligible for the posts. Candidates possessing Graduation and post-graduation degree are not allowed to apply for the exam.
Check NABARD Vacancy Details:
Office Attendant – 73 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh - 01
- Arunachal Pradesh - 01
- Chhattisgarh - 03
- Goa - 01
- Gujarat - 03
- Haryana - 05
- Himachal Pradesh - 01
- Jammu & Kashmir - 01
- Karnataka (BIRD Mangaluru) -02
- Kerala - 03
- Karnataka - 03
- Maharashtra (HO-Mumbai) - 23
- Meghalaya - 01
- Mizoram – 01
- New Delhi - 03
- Nagaland - 02
- Odisha - 02
- Rajasthan - 04
- Telangana - 02
- Uttar Pradesh – 08
- Uttrakhand - 02
- Tripura -01
Candidates who will qualify the exam will get the salary of Rs. 10940-380(4)-12460-440(3)-13780-520(3)-15340- 690(2)-16720-860(4)-20160-1180(3)-23700
NABARD Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Such a qualification should be from a recognized board.
- He/she should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Regional Office to which he/she is applying for.
- Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Note: To know more vacancy details candidates should visit the official website of NABARD at www.nabard.org.
Selection Process for NABARD Office Attendant Posts
Candidates will be selected for the post of Office Attendant on the basis of the preliminary examination and main examination. The marks obtained in NABARD Main examination (Phase-II) will be considered for the final merit list.
Check Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 25 December 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 12 January 2020
- Online Examination (Tentatively) – February 2020