National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has started its application process for Grade A post on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form on or before February 3, 2020.
The application form for the post has begun from January 15, 2020. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the post can submit their application at nabard.org.
NABARD invited a total of 150 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager.
Check NABARD Vacancy Details:
- General Agriculture – 4 Posts
- Company Secretary – 3 Posts
- Finance – 16 Posts
- General – 69 Posts
- Food/Dairy Processing – 3 Posts
- Land Development –Soil Science – 3 Posts
- Statistics – 2 Posts
- AM (Rajbhasha) – 8 Posts
- AM (Legal) – 3 Posts
- Agriculture Marketing/Agri-Business Management – 2 Posts
- Geo Informatics – 2 Posts
- Agriculture Economics/Economics – 5 Posts
- Information Technology – 12 Posts
- Agriculture Engineering – 3 Posts
- Chartered Accountant – 8 Posts
- Human Resource Management – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Required
- Geo Informatics: BE/B.Tech/BSc degree in Geoinformatics with 50% marks from a recognized board/university.
- General, General Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Food/Dairy Processing, Land Development –Soil Science, Agriculture Marketing/Agri-Business Management, Agricultural Economics/Economics, CA, Company Secretary, Statistics– Candidate should have a bachelors degree in the relevant subject.
- Finance - BBA (Finance/Banking)/BMS (Finance/Banking).
- Human Resource Management: BBA (Human Resource Management)/BBM (Human Resource Management)/BMS ((Human Resource Management) or P.G. Diploma in Management in HRM/HR / Full-time MBA degree in HRM/ HR from recognized University.
Age Limit Required:
The minimum age limit required for the post is 21 years while the maximum age limit for the post is 30 years. Age relaxation required for the post will be given as per government norms.
Check Selection Criteria for NABARD Assistant Manager:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in preliminary, mains and interview.
- General/OBC – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs. 150/-