National Bank For Agriculture Development (NABARD) has released the vacancies for Specialist Officer. All the interested candidates can submit their online application form on the official website of NABARD before the last date.
According to the official notification, NABARD has invited online applications for Specialist Officer, Risk Manager, Project Manager, Credit Officer, Law Officer. The selection of the candidates will be based on the two criteria i.e. the interview and as per the experience of the candidate.
However, the recruitment for the posts released by NABARD will be contractually based.
Therefore, those candidates who are willing to apply for the posts can log in to the official website of NABARD. Every candidate must keep in mind as this is a contract basis job therefore, it is having some certain and fixed time limit which is ranges from 6 months to 2 years.
According to the official notification, ‘The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc. The Bank reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of post/s or cancel the above contract recruitment in part or full as per institutional requirement without assigning any reason.
Here’s how you can submit your online application for NABARD recruitment 2018:
1. Go to the official website of NABARD at nabard.org
2. Click on the recruitment section
3. Click on the link of NABARD Recruitment for Specialist Officer posts
4. Register yourself
5. Log in to apply for the posts released by NABARD
6. Submit your application form including form fees
7. Download and take a print out of form for future references
Here are the details of the complete post announced by NABARD:
• Chief Technology Officer: 1 post
• Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institutions: 1 post
• Chief Risk Manager: 1 post
• Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation: 3 posts
• Assistant Project Manager- Storage, Marketing & Processing: 1 post
• Assistant Project Manager- Climate Change: 1 post
• Assistant Project Manager- Renewable Energy: 1 post
• Assistant Project Manager- Online MIS Reports: 1 post
• Risk Managers: 6 posts
• Senior Project Finance Manager: 1 post
• Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects): 1 post
• Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects): 1 post
• Communication Professionals: 2 posts
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD category will have to pay Rs 50 for the NABARD recruitment.