The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released vacancies for the post of Scientist/Engineer, Technical Assistant, and Technician B on the official website of Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad. Candidates who are engineers, postgraduates and technicians can apply for the positions released at sac.gov.in.
The online registration for 55 posts has been started from March 14 and will continue till April 3. Candidates will have to submit all their details asked in the application form and also upload their photo and signature in the prescribed format.
To apply for the posts candidates should read the eligibility criteria required.
Check SAC Vacancy Details 2020:
Total seats: 55 posts
1. Scientist/Engineer- 21 vacancies
2. Technical Assistant- 6 vacancies
3. Technician B- 28 vacancies
Candidates who will qualify the exam will be eligible for a salary of up to Rs 2,08,700 based on their qualifications and the post for which they are selected.
Educational Qualification Required:
1. Scientist/Engineer post: Candidates with the following degree can apply: Ph.D. in fields related to Electronics, MSc in Physics, ME or MTech in Computer Science and related fields, ME or MTech in Electronics and related fields, ME or MTech in Mechanical Engineering and related fields, ME or MTech in Structural Engineering and ME or MTech in Electrical Engineering.
Salary: Rs 56,100 up to 2,08,700
2. Technical Assistant post: Aspirant should hold a diploma in engineering from a recognized Institution, Board.
Salary: Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400.
3. Technician B post: Candidates who have passed Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10th Class), as well as ITI, NTC or NAC in the following trades, can apply:
Salary: Rs 21,700 to 69,100
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online application window will open: March 14
- Last date for online registration: April 3, 2020
Note: To know more details about ISRO SAC vacancies, click here.