Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has opened its application window for the post of Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical trades. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria in the following article.
IOCL invited vacancies for apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions. The online application link was started on November 4 and the last date for registration to the post of IOCL Apprentice is November 22, 2020.
IOCL notified around 482 vacancies that will be filled for 5 regions i.e. Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Western Region Pipelines
- Gujarat - 90 Posts
- Rajasthan - 46 Posts
- West Bengal - 44 Posts
- Bihar - 36 Posts
South Eastern Region Pipelines
- Odisha - 51 Posts
- Chhattisgarh - 6 Posts
- Jharkhand - 3 Posts
Northern Region Pipelines
- Haryana - 43 Posts
- Punjab - 16 Posts
- Delhi - 21 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh - 24 Posts
- Uttrakhand - 6 Posts
- Rajasthan - 3 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh - 3 Posts
Southern Region Pipelines
- Tamil Nadu - 32 Posts
- Karnataka - 3 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh - 6 Posts
- Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020
- Official Notification out: 30 October 2020
- Online application begins: 04 November 2020
- Last date of receipt of online application: 22 November 2020
- Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 30 October 2020
- Written Test: Tentatively on 16 December 2020
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical - Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering and Electronics Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) - Bachelor's degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices), Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders) - Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).
- Technician Apprentice Electrical - Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource) - Bachelor's degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Age Limit –
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 24 years.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam. The Written Test will be based on Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Here’s how to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online on or before from 4 November 2020 to 22 November 2020. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.