A job opportunity has been released by the Indian Coast Guard for the post of Navik. Candidates who have passed class 10th and class 12th from a recognized board. Therefore, interested candidates can submit their application form at the official website, joincoastguard.cdac.in.
The online registration process for the post has begun on January 5, while the last date for online registration is January 19 at 6 pm.
Under this recruitment, the Indian Coast Guard released a total of 358 posts.
- Navik (General Duty) - 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) - 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical) - 31
- Yantrik (Electrical) - 07
- Yantrik (Electronics) - 10
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification Required:
- For the post of navik, a candidate must have passed class 12th with Mathematics and Physics as the main subject.
- For the post of yantrik, an aspirant should be passed class 10th from a recognized board.
Age Limit Required:
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the upper age limit for Indian Coast Guard recruitment is 22 years.
Candidates need to appear for the online examination followed by a physical fitness test and document verification. However, dates are yet to be notified at joincoastguard.cdac.in.
As per the official notification, the result of the first stage online examination will be announced tentatively within 20 days of the exam.
Candidates who will qualify for the exam will have to undergo training. The training for navik (general duty) and yantrik will start in August 2021. While for navik (domestic branch) in October 2021 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021: Fee
- For Unreserved Category- Rs 250
- For Reserved Category- Fee exempted
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021: Salary
Candidates who will qualify for the post of Navik will get the basic salary of Rs 21,700 plus DA and other allowances. For the post of Yantrik, candidates will get the basic pay of Rs 47,600 plus Rs 6200 worth DA and other allowances.
Important Dates To Be Remembered:
- Online application begins: January 5, 2021
- Last date for online registration: January 19, 2021